JD Wetherspoon (JDW) is regarded as one of the best run and most successful pub operators in the market, regularly seen by its customers as the number one choice of casual dining venues. We were approached to support them in maximising top-line growth whilst optimising bottom-line savings in line with their business objectives.
As the JDW business evolves and the market changes we have proactively been developing and delivering new services, insight and innovation through change and continuous improvement. Our expertise provides robust project and campaign execution, facilitating collaboration where the lines of responsibility are blurred. We provide campaign oversight, ensuring both printed and offline offers are not fragmented and a high level of active engagement, with meaningful, highly creative offers and updates.
By driving change and continuous improvement, we’ve flexed our service to allow for a 50% increase in JD Wetherspoons estate (facilities) using process efficiencies and technology, keeping costs to a minimum. We have been able to deliver:
• Year-on-year cost savings over a 6 year period exceeding $1.5m.
• Continuous reviews of product format of Point-of-Sale items
• Bespoke menus for the whole estate
• A broadened Contract scope through our ability to source any type of printed item
• Structured management information
• Digital Asset Management (DAM) technology
• Process improvement for reprints and stock control
• A local marketing strategy
• Implemented a ‘phase 1’ digital point-of-sale strategy managing launches, refreshes and new openings.
• Holistic project management for launches - from concept through to delivery.
• A Creative Services offering delivering process improvement and significant cost reductions